UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Monday, February 27, 2006

C'est la Vie

I am slowly picking up the pieces.

The past 10 days have been draining to say the least, both emotionally and physically. I think I lost about 3kg from having 1 meal a day plus a pack of Dunhill Menthol Lights. Tsk Tsk!

Ok so I'm not out of the woods yet. But its now back to 2 meals a day and about 12 sticks. =P

I know the people around me are pretty concerned and worried. The mood and temper at work hasn't been pretty good either. My officers are steering clear. Poor things.

I haven't really been talking to anybody. The strange thing is that the only person who understands what I'm going through, is the person I'm breaking up with. And vice versa. The irony! Nobody comprehends why we are still meeting up and talking. Its painful yes but somehow, we both need the mutual assurance that the path we chose to take is the correct one.

Thanks for everything fellas. The calls, the sms-es, the listening ear, the company.

Its time to move on...I'll tell you all if I need some pushing and shoving k ;)

C'est la Vie lah

13 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

i offer my foot to kick your pantat :P

stay strong, bro...

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea dude..we r all so ready to shove you and push you on ya...;)

8:26 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

dun shove too hard wait i fall down =P

2:49 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

nvr mind, i'll catch u when u fall... hehe

4:35 PM  
Blogger Russell said...

don't worry surfer boy we'll be there.. :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger ePing Chen said...

jiayou.

11:32 PM  
Blogger kona said...

jo, u sure you can catch anot? wait flattened sotong wor...heehee...

;)

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... squishy squashy ...

10:24 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

alright la... sotong flat liao, become cuttlefish lor... wahhahaha

10:44 AM  
Blogger kona said...

dried one ah??? that means old one liao leh...loe ngek ngek =P

11:22 AM  
Blogger unkster said...

call me.

12:50 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

drinks on fri curly...will call u

4:12 PM  
Blogger kona said...

am i included?

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home