UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wedding Photographer Wannabe

When JJ told me the other day that she preferred the photos I took during her wedding to the ones her professional photographer snapped, my first reaction was, U gotta be kidding, that nice meh ?

I didn't really set out to capture the entire day's proceedings. Just to keep myself occupied while the wifey took part in the 'Ah-Yi' brigade =)) Moreover, the weather was horrendously cloudy and rainy that day, plus I didn't have a proper external flash with me. I still haven't bought one by the way.

But ok lah, I'm a little proud my efforts were appreciated. Toying with the idea of putting up a little Wedding Scrapbook of photos for the happy couple. Bookbinders or Prints have really kewl scrapbook albums you can paste your photos in. Abit of a hassle but it brings you back to your Primary skool Art & Craft days =))

Maybe when I hone my skills enough, I can try eking out a part-time, weekend living being a wedding photographer. But be prepared for some quirky shots of oranges and bridal-car fenders, rather than pixel upon pixel of wedding dinner table-posed shots =))


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger princesslonglegs said...

okie *writes in notebook*

now i got to find a FOC videographer wahahhaha :p

5:55 PM  
Blogger unkster said...

oleng oleng oleng

but for editing tan ku ku.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... any samples?

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home