UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Of Whites Hairs and Tube Tops

Yesterday morning as I looked into the mirror, deciding whether or not to have my hair cropped, I discovered to my horror and despair, about 8 white hairs (yes I counted!). Shit! And these were just at the front of my scalp near the fringe. God knows how many more reside behind and on top. I did not dare to venture any further. Strangely I felt depressed. This coming from someone who used to laugh at people who were so anal about discovering putih follicles on their crowning glories. Lucky I wear my hair in a semi-GI boy crew-cut so i suppose the offending strands are not so obvious. Or so I think! :(

Last nite, about 6 of us guys went to Club MoMo down at Central Mall. My oh My Happenin'!. Sexy club enhanced by seductive surround sound, intimate lighting and sensuous Moroccan tents caressed by warm lights. And the girls...hands up who was not in a Tube-Top? No one? Almost everyone was like below 25 and here I was, a grand ole' daddy at 32. I want to shake my booty also malu :)) Plus I had to control my liquor intake cos I was driving. So sad! The table next to us had a group of 5 SYTs imbibing a bottle of Black Label and an assortment of other poisons like chinese tea. Liquor and thumping good music...potent and horny mix ;)

And this morning, I woke up to find my 400 dollar titanium frameless glasses snapped broken on the left side. Fark! Had left them on the bed next to my head before konking off last night. Careless.

Help! I am degenerating!

6 Comments:

Blogger unkster said...

this morning i found a white bulu hidung... sigh....

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nite eh? haha..

10:50 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

unker curly u have to exprain to the gd peeper here wat bulu hidung is :))

12:56 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yes teapot, we had a gr8 time. i got crossed looking left, right, up, down and under :))

12:57 PM  
Blogger ePing Chen said...

up down left right... *evil lol*

1:38 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

how the BTTSFS ger cannot be expunged frm the memory :))

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home