UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Million Dollar Baby

I watched a movie today - Million Dollar Baby, Clint Eastwood, Hillary Swank and Morgan Freeman.

Very good movie. Sad ending. But what I liked most about it was how it is one of those movies which demonstrate the power of dreams. How nothing is impossible if you want it bad enough, and do everything in your power to get it.

I am already in Unkerdome, how am I going to achieve my dreams now?

Sometimes I wonder if 'age catching up', 'family committments', 'no time', 'no money', etc etc are all just excuses for laziness. There is so much I want to do, achieve, become. But there are so many obstacles. 'I'm getting too old', 'i have a family to take care off', 'i don't have the time', 'not enough money to to the things i want'.

Or maybe i'm just a lazy unker. Whatever. Getting old. Tired. Going to sleep early, or at least try to for once.

Unks ON!

3 Comments:

Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

one more excuse, Ministry of Domestic Affairs giving problems :))

11:43 PM  
Blogger unkster said...

there's that too...

either that or ministry of finance..

12:12 AM  
Blogger kona said...

bo lak ah....mind is willing, body isn't...

*sigh*

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home