UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Wild Unker Let Loose in KL!

The girl in the green blouse was not drop-dead gorgeous. But she was attractive, a pretty face with a pleasant smile and beautiful eyes. Her blouse was made of a thin, coarse-looking material, possibly linen. It was low-cut, and held together in the center by a single button. She had long, silky smooth black hair, and fair skin - of which she was showing quite a lot of!

She caught me looking at her. I didn't avert my eyes, but she looked down at her red wine. She was with a man, well, a boy rather and in between talking to him i saw her stealing glances back at me... i guess if this was ten years ago i would have made my way over to her table and introduced myself... actually if i wasn't married i would probably have done it as well!

Anyway, she bored me after a while and i scanned around the place. There was lots to see! Young girls in KL these days must be saving money on fabric. It made me think about my younger days and i realized being unkers does not change the fact that we are all still hot blooded blardy horny males! UNKS ON BABY!

Eventually, my attention returned to the discussion at my table. The topic of the moment was 'the good old days'.... which i found funny since in the 'good old days' we were not 'old', like we are now! At the table with me were my sisters husband (42), his brother (35) and a close friend of mine (36).... true blue unkers if age was to be the gauge!!! We had gathered at a place called 'Soul Out' in Desa Sri Hartamas on Saturday night. I was in KL to attend a family function, and took advantage of my mother's generosity to babysit my toddler so i could go out gallavanting!

My sisters husbands brother and I went to form 3 tuition together. We used to get up to all sorts of mischief at nights after class. We learned how to smoke together, 'disturb' malays girls (they are very gatal one!) and basically do anything but study! It has been at least ten years since i last sat down and shared a beer (and a few puffs of dunhill!) and talked. Now that we are 'family' i guess i will see him more often. (*evil grin*)

It was a good meet up, and i had too much to drink and suffered for most of the next day. But i am glad i decided to go out instead of stay home and read a book, like i had planned to.

Unkst on babees!

7 Comments:

Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

The Lies! are u sure u planned to stay at home and read a book! :))

2:36 AM  
Blogger unkster said...

yes yes... originally no one was able to take care of sonny....

9:38 AM  
Blogger kona said...

providence eh? ;) hahaha

9:42 AM  
Blogger femme said...

i love ure BLOG!! but y piNk coLor?

9:04 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

u luv it ah? cum in more often lah...and its not pink, its unkdung,a more hip form of bandung :))

10:37 PM  
Blogger rijac said...

fwah, we have a fan!

12:00 AM  
Blogger kona said...

*clap clap clap* :))

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home