UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

1.5K Poorer But Happy

Yesterday on the way back from work, I busted a tyre on the expressway. And because I was pretty engrossed in conversation with a colleague, I didn't realise that my poor tyre was nearly torn to shreds before pulling over to the road shoulder. Sheesh! Talk about being blur.

Well as a result, I had to call for the recovery truck which promptly came in 45 blardy mins to change the tyre and then I drove my poor car to the tyre shop for a replacement. To my horror, dear old unker at the shop told me that my alloy OZ rim had been damaged and warped beyond repair. A result of my dragging the blardy thing for a good kilometre or so at 100km/h. Double Sheesh!

So how? Change all 4 rims lah :)) About time anyway. Always wanted a set of 17-inch alloys but didn't have the heart to part with the moolah and my beautiful 15-inch OZ Hydras. But Unker had a gorgeous set of 17-inch, Italian performance MAKs at the shop which had been traded in by its owner. It was love at first sight.

Now they are sitting pretty on Ren Ren...see, chio hor =P



13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm, not fierce... more unker. hehehee..

9:44 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

its a Megane2 not a STI :)) how dare u call MAK Italian performance rims unker! :))

11:38 PM  
Blogger kona said...

not too shabby bro....time to make ren ren squat! ;)

now she look like walking on stilts! hahaha... :P

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm not my fav rims definitely but 17 is very nice

squat squat squat !!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

u tink squat cheap ah? the more i do dis do dat the harder to sell leh...ssshhh dun tell ren ren:))

12:42 PM  
Blogger kona said...

only 700 thereabouts for squatting springs, bro...

else if ppl are changing from squatting springs to coilover squats, can pick up on the cheap arma ;)

12:53 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

aiyah the ride is so gd now duuno whether wan to sacrifice comfort for looks or not. not as if its a STi :))

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never mind...not so much will be compensated.

more importantly if u scrap ur car, i can take over muahahaha darlin' hor ...

2:38 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

devious dennis =))

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi! i already voiced out my intentionS. stand in line!

8:51 PM  
Blogger kona said...

hahahahaha....still think you should do it, muff...will look more saat leh..

8:37 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

sacrifice comfort for looks, sounds like me hor =))

9:55 AM  
Blogger kona said...

looks are everything when you dun have any performance :P

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home