UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lord Of The Finks

Tommorrow the blardy school holidays will be over. And I can finally breathe easy. For those who know what I do for a living, you would know what I mean =P

Over the last month or so, there were many times I felt like Theoden cooped up at Helm's Deep, with only 300 Rohirrim by my side. While the enormous horde of Saruman-fashioned Orcs and Uruk-Hai march towards my fortress from Isengard and Mordor =)) For those who know Tolkien, you would know what I mean =P

Oh how I wish I had TreeBeard and his Ents to stomp all over the pesky travellers. While I await the reinforcement of Haldir's Elves and Gandalf with another 1000 Men.

No such luck.

With me are 200 overworked foot-soldiers, a far-from-dwarfish-but-pudgy Gimli, a skinny beardless bean-pole of an Aragorn and a ferocious deputy whose only resemblance to Legolas are her frizzy locks tied up in a ponytail. Becos she's shorter than his bow you see...erm...make that his arrow =))

But we have managed, shall I say, pretty well lah. My motley crew against the armies of evil holiday-makers. Barring a few hiccups here and there =P

So enuff of playing the Lord of the Finks already =)) Back to the grind. Things are looking up =)

8 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

you do look a bit like theoden wor =))

8:09 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

no i dun! u fat hobbit arse

6:26 PM  
Blogger kona said...

yes you do, u hairy hobbit foot LOL

8:54 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

theoden si diang ah?

9:08 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

Theoden is the King of Rohan. The one who was freed by Gandalf from the evil spell of Saruman who controlled him via his sleazy adviser Grima Wormtongue.

Theoden also has a chio niece, Eowyn, played by the delectable Mirando Otto, whom Aragorn has the hots for (besides Liv Tyler lah) =))

9:22 AM  
Blogger kona said...

oh no, aragorn did not have the hots for eowyn lah....his heart is true only for arwen lah...just that eowyn zi zhuo duo qing =P

FORTH EORLINGAS!!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

tell aragorn dun bedek lah. like say so lah. arwen ears too pointy anyway =))

1:25 PM  
Blogger kona said...

but arwen got nicer tatas =P hahahaha

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home