UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Achtung! Baby

As I write this, its Germany 3, Costa Rica 2. The world's greatest fussball circus has begun. And which team am I supporting? Hmmm. Let's see...

I've always enjoyed a tall cold pint of this in a chilled glass, goes damn well wif bratwurst and sauerkraut...


When I win the lottery, I'll go get myself one of these, decked out in Hamann of course...


I've got a little fetish for Special Forces and I think these guys are super kewl, although Grenzschutzgruppe 9 is a blardy frickin' mouthful...


Teutonic precision with Italian passion, my favorite F1 driver from Kerpen...


And who can forget this 'Golden Bomber' who is now The Boss...


Plus, I like this Kapitan, although of all the teams in the EPL, he had to sign for the sickening Suckers of Stamford Bridge...


Its Deutschland of course! =P And to Brazil I say, Achtung! Baby =))

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

germski fan eh, someone...

my heart says our colonisers, but my head says the samba-sters with germski and argentina as big chances...

3:28 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

ex-colonisers excuse moi. dun hv the kiss the britannia buttocks mentality hor =))

no doubt, the samba-sters r favs. but dun write-off germski in their own backyard

11:21 PM  
Blogger kona said...

ex schmex...yea yea :P

not writing them off at all but they need a bit more maturity...will go far though...

9:40 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

Juergen has built them into a fantastic attacking side. pity abt the backline tho. I say bring gd ole grouchy Ollie back. he alone is worth an additional 2 Central Defenders =))

12:26 PM  
Blogger kona said...

eh the GSG9 chappie brandishing a P7 PSP right? and is that a MP10??

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home