UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chasing Cars - LandRover Freelander 2

Oh Yummies!

My realistically attainable dreamcar of the moment. Just released. If I had this baby, it would surely be for a drive way up North to Cambodia =)) With LR's legendary Hill Descent Control, nothing is un-conquerable! =P

That's what I really want to do. Some photo-journalistic roadtrip. A Sabbatical of sorts. Then I'll come home and write my journey memoirs - the people I've met, the things I've seen, the experiences I've...erm..experienced.

Anyway, I shall not bore you all with the technical specifications. Suffice to say this fella is chunkier, better engineered and definitely 1-step closer to his Range Rover/Discovery brethren.

Now, about that bank account....=/







9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are starting to sound like me...

11:13 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

do i? =)) u also feel yummies and wanna take sabbatical ah?

there's dis book (forgot name) where actor Ewan McGregor takes a roadtrip on a hefty cc bike wif a fren ard the world and pens his tots.

shall we juz the 2 of us? =))

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in! LOL - kona

8:23 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

that'd b cool. anyway i think the car suits u :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

ssshh, wait renren jearous =))

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah, getting more and more atas liao...1st it's the forester, now the freelander...what next, cayenne ah?

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh now got evo wagon liao...

1:01 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

it wuz always the Freelander. see Unkster's banner above?=))

i dun mind the saab wagon though curls

1:46 AM  
Blogger kona said...

wan a station wagon...only the ultimate will do....audi rs4 avant =))

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home