UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Of Mysore, Korma and Papadums

And after Muar, we popped over to Gai's place for a wonderful, home-cooked Indian dinner. Bismati rice, Prawn Masala with Quail's eggs, Chicken Korma, Mutton Mysore, Spicy Papadums with a Mango Yoghurt dip...Sedap! Yes my throat was killing me but What The Heck!

While we were doing the dishes, somehow Beyonce's Irreplaceable was THE tune to be hummed. Most of us could just do the To The Left, To The Left bit anyway =))



The grainy phonecam pic above is courtesy of Adrianna, someone I met at the party. Nicked it off her FlickR site. Must say I'm really impressed with this 21-yr old Political Science undergrad. Aspiring journalist, travel-writer, photographer and all...Makes me wonder just what the heck I was doing with my life at 21 =))

Excellent shot taken by this girl so bitten by Wanderlust...


This scene was caught at that "magic moment" all photographers strive towards; you know, during the end of the day, at that transition from dusk into night. Just at that magic moment, this photo works -- handheld. All attempts to capture duplicates fail, just split seconds after. My camel boys rode off back home after depositing us on another patch of sand for dinner.

Those were the days in Jaisalmer, India

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home