UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Caffeine 2

My current fascination.

Well if I am going to take the sport up seriously, I might as well do it in style with a US hand-crafted Cannondale right? Wrong! At 3500 bucks, I have to force myself to say I Don't Love You (to bits) =))



Spent 2 hours at the shop today. Drooling my pants off...=/

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hunt for a used one lah...

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have atas "fascinations"! lol

10:08 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

wat to do? =))

11:21 PM  
Blogger kona said...

horrid imagery... "drooling pants off"

urgh... =S

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home