UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Case No. : D2292/2007

I think as we sat there chatting with Counsel before our turn in Ct 6, it didn't hit him that these were 2 people going to take 'the plunge', like all the other glum couples trying not to maintain eye contact. I was smiling but I still felt like planting a fist into his face for no apparent reason.

I think as we were herded into the plush Justice's Lair and sat there gazing upon the other Statistics taking their oaths of truth and affirming their desire to say adios , it suddenly dawned upon us that this was our own sayonara of sorts. And when I whispered how da hell did we ever end up here, I meant every word.

I think at the end of my kopi-peng and your milo-peng, outside in the sweltering Friday the 13th humidity, the lumps in our throats didn't come from accidentally swallowing some ice. Well I could have swallowed my ciggarette and it wouldn't have mattered.

I think I am going to miss you.

And I think its too late.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We always find our own paths to take. There will be sadness and joy. Then there is this overriding relief that we can carry on with living our lives again.

But without her, is this life worth living? This event is just a full stop to the sentence. That doesn't mean the paragraph has ended or the story told.

New tale/s will be born, new passion ignite, love blossom in the charred wasteland.

Be strong, be sensible, be happy.
We will find our way in the end.
Be it be in Heaven or in Hell.

1:13 PM  
Blogger kona said...

*sigh* =S

12:08 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

it's a pain that no one will ever understand... so i shall not try to console u with words that would not help anyway... we all make mistakes in our lives, trying to ignore those mistakes will just have them repeating themselves in our lives even more.

when we love someone, we have to love them with our whole heart... if we can't, they're better off without us loving them...

12:40 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home