UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Climb 2

I started packing for the 'expedition' today.

I really mean I started dumping all the stuff I want to bring up to Kinabalu onto the centre of my living room carpet =))



Dive gear in one bag, climbing gear in the other. If I don't start organising my stuff slowly, there is going to be something(s) I will forget to put in.

And I hope by packing early, I can dash out to buy stuff I can't source for at home. Speaking of which, Muesli bars, Nuts and Chocolate come to mind! =))

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

bro, make a list...i shit you not...you will forget something essential if you do not...it's inevitable...

10:37 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

its more exciting playing Packing Roulette =))

4:36 PM  
Blogger kona said...

your call lor...not my pasar arma =P

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home