UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feed Me Some Style

Its nearly 6am.

I'm disturbed that a good friend may be down with Cervical Cancer. I totally blew my top at work today with my guys and gals who have been procrastinating with some work I dished out weeks ago. And my back is still irritating the hell out of me because I'm still feeling the pangs when I bend down to pick up weights at the gym.

So what does an angry boy do when he's down? He attempts some online retail therapy only to stumble upon this thing called StyleFeeder.

And I can't really put my finger on it. Its alot like having your own personal shopper reccomend and put everything you crave for into one cool list. Plus it lets you see what other people around the world are looking at and what has tickled their atas, designer bones. Its evil I tell you. Pure temptation.

But its cool. Keeps you up to date with what's rocking the international Shopping Fraternity. And I think I can retire StyleFiles@Unkster because in one little Flash Badge (see below), all my lascivious desires are made known. Many of them, sadly, will remain just that. Desires.

Anyway, since I can't sleep, here's a list of the brands/places/bands/authors that would float my rubber duckie anyday. I'm such a Quack.

Alessi
Banana Republic
Abercrombie & Fitch
U2
Aston Martin
Bose
David Sedaris
Quiksilver
ScubaPro
Adidas
Apple
LandRover
TREK
Paul Theroux
RX8
FCUK
Panerai
IWC
OASIS
Philippe Starck
TAG Heuer
TODS
Ermenegildo Zegna
Macallan
WMF
Nikon
OAKLEY
PRADA
Calvin Klein
Cambodia
MIZUNO
Botegga Veneta
Brooks Brothers'
Alfa Romeo
illy
Timberland
San Francisco
Suunto
Cannondale
Maroon 5
Ferrari
Super Potato
Sapporo
Absolut
Hugo BOSS
Artemide
Georg Jensen
Milan

As if FaceBook isn't enough!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home