UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, November 03, 2007

A Dispatch From Siam

A splash and dash in here.

4 hours I spent at Suvarnabhumi yesterday, waiting for the others to arrive on Swissair. 4 hours of bliss spent reading at Starbucks with my Venti-sized Cappucino. Make that 2 Cappucinos.

The airport's just a big hulking mass of bare concrete with little aesthetic decorations here and there. Big yes, pretty no. They tried to give it an industrial-chic look. But I think it just looks cheap. And poorly maintained to boot.

Anyway I am hungover from a night out partying at Hollywood Disco down in Ratchada. Major headache. And the noon sun beating down now on the denizens of Bangkok is not helping one bit.

Chatuchak's gonna be one big sweat fest I tellya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home