UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Picture Week

The unfavorable weather conditions for diving in Vietnam meant I spent 6 days of my leave stuck on our not-so-sunny little island last week.

But I'm happy I did. Because it was, in large parts, a period where I could get some Me Time thrown in. Waking up at noon, leisurely lunches, reading by the pool and indulging in a spot of photography. The latter being something I really should be getting more of.



And so whether it was triapsing through the Botanical Gardens on a late cloudy evening, sitting by Punggol Beach waiting for darkness to envelop, riding our bikes through the empty barren stretches of Lorong Halus or simply just helping a friend move house and recording the memories of her childhood home for eternity, my trusty Nikons were always by my side.

A great week through the eyes of my lens...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home