UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tank You Mum

When Mum said she found something personal that belonged to me whilst spring-cleaning my old room for the CNY yesterday during Reunion Dinner, I was so afraid it would be a long forgotten packet of ciggarettes I had stashed in my cupboard or an old edition of PlayBoy I had forgotten to return to a friend.

So I muttered a little thank-you prayer when it turned out to be an old Primary School jotter book of mine which I had used to sketch what used to be my military obsessions.



I doodled these when I was in Primary One, 28 years ago, and at the height of the Cold War between the USA and USSR.

Mum asked me, Did you steal my red pen for the wheels? Retired teachers are such a pain I tell you! =))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home