UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, July 25, 2008

Long Time No See

I've got a thousand things to say. And yet I find it so hard to put thoughts and feelings into written words these days.

No, I am not being Emo. Maybe that's the problem. A little too ambivalent, I suppose, to be in the mood for my usual opinionated commentaries.

Its also like skipping gym for sometime. After awhile, you lose the momentum of exercise and quickly descent into the abyss of laziness.

Perhaps next week. I'll reclaim my blogging Mojo.

Quizas Quizas Quizas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Yeah it's been a (too) long time.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know the feeling

unks

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home