UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wham Bam Damn

Would you?

Tell someone when the loving has stopped. And you know the coordinates are set for an emotional collision in silent space.

Or let nature take its proverbial course?

The Gentle Manly thing to do.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collide

I'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
You somehow find, you and I collide

Don't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you and I collide

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger princesslonglegs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:54 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

when does loving truly stop? how do u tell, it trickles like sand of an hourglass... over time, slowly, like life sapped of a withering plant...

perhaps it's better to end it with one swift move... a slow death is a more bitter torture than a swift one.... aint it?

i would hold on to my last breath... as long as i can... wait for them to learn to walk away from me... until i feel i'm dying from suffocation, i just let them go....

the way of the middle is a good way to balance 2 extremes

12:58 PM  
Blogger kona said...

very subjective and i really think it will boil down to the individual...

will one have the courage to just do it chop chop and sever it once and for all...to endure the pain all at once?

or will one linger on, enduring the daily pain? till when? how would one know when it's time to say "OK, SCREW IT!"?

10:31 AM  
Blogger JC said...

just for discussion's sake, what makes you think you would be the one walking away. what if you're the party being "kept in the dark" and supposed to "discover" so to speak?

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home