UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ode To The Unk

I turned 30 two years ago
At the time, I would have asked u so?
Had you told me I looked old
I would have kicked you for being bold

Reality bites
Like the wintry winds on december nites
When the kids start calling you unker
There's a feeling of being holed up in a bunker

Fee Fi Fo Fum!
Is all this fretting getting dumb?
Quizas Quizas Quizas perhaps
But why then the many siesta naps?

This cannot be
I'm only thirty, not fifty-three!
Lies, lies! all Lies!
I fear the end of chicken pies

Fab Abs, the new mantra
Get rid of the old Elantra?
I'll be achingly hip, you'll see
But sheesh, is that some pain in my knee?

Alas, time and tide waits for no man
Lets face it, I'm still an Abba fan
30 and not neccesarily uglier
At 40, I will be funkier!

8 Comments:

Blogger unkster said...

alamak! hidden talent siah!

unks on!

9:52 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

coined it up in 15mins...u like anot? :))

10:39 PM  
Blogger rijac said...

i like. u are confirmed bitten by the bloggerbug liao... LOL

11:05 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

welcum change frm rcc :))

11:17 PM  
Blogger kona said...

wah sey.....someone's a poet, i see...

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa, poetry in motion sia! :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

u like or not? i talented or not? :))

8:51 PM  
Blogger kona said...

warao.....damn shameless dis muffdaddy :P

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home