UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dirty Little Secret

I've always wondered if homosexuality is a product of nature or nurture. After what I witnessed last night, I've come to the conjecture that perhaps its a bit of a torture. Both for the homo who has to hide his 'dirty' little secret as well as for the unfortunate soul who has to witness the 'dirty' little deed(s).

Joe lives in the apartment directly across from mine. Nice fella, always with a ready smile and also a little bit of a fashionista. He's a Air Steward you see, so being friendly and dressing up is all part of the game :)) But I've always suspected that Joe was gay. Don't ask me how I know, I just know. I can sense these things. Its the way he looks at you, how he talks, the body-hugging tanktops and tiny shorts he wears when we are in the gym together and the constant metrosexual undertones that seem to pervade our conversations.

Joe has a live-in girlfriend. I don't see much of her because I think she flies as well. Infact I usually see one or the other. Sexy little thing she is. Yummies.

And so last night I got back late from work. I was in a little corner of our underground carpark trying to scrape some dried pigeon guano off my bootlid. Joe drove by in his baby Lexus but didn't see me. Parked his car some distance away and...ooo...a strapping ang mo man came out of the IS200 together with him. After Joe locked the doors, they walked to the lift lobby with Mr Ang Mo's arm on Joe's waist, locked in a couple's embrace. ewww.

I went back up to my apartment about 10mins later. After my shower, I settled down to make myself a cuppa coffee in the kitchen. And when I looked downstairs, I could make out 2 shadowy figures in one corner of the un-lit pool. Trust me when I tell you I can make out 2 men in the pool, even in the moonlight. 1 tall, 1 short. No trouble guessing who. They were huddled closely together and god knows up to what. Incidentally they were in the same corner of the pool where a poor old lady had drowned recently. I was half-hoping her wandering spirit would scare the shit out of them for having the gall to make out at 1am and dirty the water in the process :))

Well I was on Cable till about 2.30 when I heard noises of someone leaving Joe's apartment. I looked out of my peephole and caught Mr Ang Mo giving Joe what looked like a goodnite peck on the cheek. Joe was clad only in his boxers. Nabeh! At about 3, Joe's girlfriend opened his door noisily and dragged her suitcase into the apartment.

Needless to say, I went to bed feeling hot and bothered :))

22 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

I went to bed feeling hot and bothered

wait just a minute....hot and bothered after seeing homos??? geez.....u getting horny on HOMOS??????? :O

1:13 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

*staring with big big eyes* eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so.... r u going to drop a note at his door ala "desperate housewives"? :))

1:16 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

hot becos i din have the aircon on and bothered becos of the sordid events at my doorstep :))

and jo, wat wld the note say?:))

4:37 PM  
Blogger kona said...

dun BS lah....i noe secretly you tingly :P

4:45 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

actually i feel bad abt bitching abt him. he's a pretty gd neighbour, really :))

5:57 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

exactly the same as the one in the show "i know what you did. it makes me sick. i'm gonna tell."

oooooooooo... so scandalous!!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Russell said...

jo = joe?
hahahahaha

7:51 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

russ.... u're one dead wussy >:(

10:59 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

cum cum children...not in the pool...:))

11:56 PM  
Blogger ePing Chen said...

so... gori has a SPG for a neighbour. *lol* Sarong Party Guy.

12:31 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

he can't wait to drop his sarong ah :))

2:11 AM  
Blogger kona said...

and show off his schlong? :))

russ, u're soooooo dead... :P

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeks! he's bi!

11:19 AM  
Blogger kona said...

siapa itu bi???

12:30 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

i tink its jus a cover. well if its not, then he has the best of both worlds! :P :))

3:06 PM  
Blogger kona said...

shiok shiok....can form daisy chain on his own liao...hahaha...

3:10 PM  
Blogger ePing Chen said...

how u know he's bi? maybe he's just gay? *lol*

10:37 PM  
Blogger kona said...

oooh watch your bum, muff!!! :P

8:54 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

i got question, what is a daisy chain???

11:09 AM  
Blogger kona said...

wakakakakaka......killin' me....do you reaaallly wanna know?

11:14 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

Jo you want the politically correct or incorrect answer? :))

11:37 AM  
Blogger kona said...

she wans the truth! hahaha...whether she can handle the truth is another matter liao lo...heehee

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home