UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Time Flies?

Its been exactly a month already, has it really? Feels more like 3. You said so too just now.

They say time flies when you're having fun so I guess we're not having much fun ya?

Someone told me Feb 15 was a cruel day to say goodbye, being post-Valentine's Day and all that. I told that someone, no day is a good day to say goodbye. Better 15 than 14 anyway.

I'm here without you and you're there without me. Perhaps that's why 1 feels like 3.

Perhaps.

9 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

good song...shame about the sentiments, bro... :|

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..sigh..

8:46 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

:/

u r confusing me

10:44 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yah. i cunfuse myself too. not here not there, hanging...

11:39 AM  
Blogger kona said...

oi, did you receive my sms anot apeboi, re 2nite...sms me back leh....piangz

12:34 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

oops, forgot to reply. ytd many many sms wor *blush*

4:05 PM  
Blogger kona said...

terribles!

5:52 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

horrigibles! =))

12:55 AM  
Blogger kona said...

=P

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home