UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, December 22, 2006

IPPT

I just want to say, beating guys 10 years my junior in Sit-Ups, the Standing Broad-jump, the Shuttle Run, Pull Ups and the standard 2.4km run in my annual Individual Physical Proficiency Test today, puts a big smile on my face.

Especially since I am discovering more and more white hairs on my head everyday as I scrutinise my mousse-coiffured spikes.

Yes I know. Narcissistic Bastard! =))

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

HL! =))

7:37 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

no lah. its more like mid-life crisis i tink. muz prove i m not too old and still 'got it'=))

8:43 AM  
Blogger kona said...

why leh? hairs down there turning white oso ah? LMFAO!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're fitter than me. happy? :P

2:21 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yes very! u fatty =))

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home