UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Draw A Puddy Kat

At a course I attended today, we were asked to draw a cat. Out of the blue. Freehand, no thinking, just draw.

We were then 'psychoanalysed' by the details of our drawings. Shan't let the cat out of the bag (no pun intended!) here since I have asked some friends to draw pussies for me to analyse as well =))

Here's my pathetic pussy...



You can tell I got a D for Art in skool =))

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

how cum you have pussy??? wakakakak...sorry sorry, i just couldn't resist... *paiseh*

12:25 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

major major jagong

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home