UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Open Water Diver

I sent the application off 2 weeks ago to PADI Asia-Pacific HQ in New South Wales, Australia and they were pretty quick to mail the official certification card over today.

Was really looking forward to receiving it in the post-box although its just a piece of plastic.



Anyway, so what now after becoming an Open Water Diver?

Well its going to be at least another 6 normal dives before I go on to 5 Adventure Dives that, upon completion, would earn me my Advanced Open Water certification. I have to do 2 compulsory Adventure dives, a Deep Dive and a Underwater Navigator dive. And then I get to choose the other 3. Which I have more or less already settled on ; Underwater Naturalist, Digital Underwater Photographer and Propulsion Vehicle Diver.

And if I survive, its on to getting the neccessary skills to become a Rescue Diver.

Now all that is left is to find the time and money! =))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best. btw our banner needs some 'yellow' i think. don't you?

11:44 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yup it does...but i wan it to be a collage of our shots, not only yellow yellow dirty fellow...=))

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home