UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Selamat Jalan

The feeling is familiar.

You plan and prepare, read up and re-pack, fret over what to bring and what to wear. And when the day finally comes, you don't feel like going. There are like a gazillion people back home that you think you will miss.

Wierd =))

Well I'm off in an hour's time to catch the early 0730hrs flight from Senai to Kota Kinabalu. So this silly little blog won't be updated for a week. Maybe I'll see you from the other side, if Mountain Sickness doesn't get to me.

Meanwhile Barry White will be on repeat mode (I am sorry =P). Let him serenade you with some Love which I know I won't be getting any of at 4000m.

ByeBye! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe trip my friend. don't worry about updating the blog...

9:19 AM  
Blogger kona said...

safe trip bro...don't shock us by coming back with a minah gf ah LOL

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home