UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Driving fast and Eating fast too...











The feeling of driving down Gelang Patah stretch of highway at 205 km/h is soooo thrilling.
It was so surreal, with my engine purring effortless at that speed, I started to run out of highway.
Wish the moment will last longer, as I was pushing for the top speed of 230 km/h.

Sometime, life is like this. The faster you push, the quicker the moment will end.
(Not unlike sex :P)

Now that I am officially 34, I got this mid-30's crisis coming up.
What I have achieved? What I HAVE?

I am blessed that my fiancee is such a wonderful gal.
Liked a friend who told me, "This type of girl, cannot find already. All extincted."
Though I have not dated alot (with other girls) , I would like to say that I do really think that I can't find a better woman to call my own.

I feel time is passing too fast, we must grab hold of "now" and slow it down.
Can't believe that nearly half of my life is gone.












Last night, at a roadside luk-luk stall at Premas Jaya, gobbled down 20 sticks of "junk" food in a short while.
Sigh, and now i can't remember how they tasted like.

Just like living too fast and always looking forward to "weekends".
We forgot to enjoy our "weekdays", life here is such as.
When we are on trips, all days become the day after tomorrow.
There are no labels on each one of them.
Why condemn 26th of Nov, just because it is a "Monday"?
Everyday, is a good day. It is how you make it worthwhile.

Looks like I am raving now.(but it feels so good to get it off my chest)

Have a good day..

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

you're not raving, you're just babbling like an idiot....go clean up the post, so blardy messy lah, bro...hahahah....

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home