UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Schmap!

Received this in my flickR inbox today.

Hi flyingmuffyn,

Re : Schmap Christchurch Fourth Edition - Photo Inclusion

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released fourth edition of our Schmap Christchurch Guide:

Botanic Gardens

If you like the guide and have a website, blog or personal page, then please also check out our schmapplets - customizable widgetized versions of our Schmap Christchurch Guide, complete with your published photo:

Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guide




One of my photos of the Avon River that borders the beautiful Botanic Gardens is somewhere in there. You'll have to click on the little tree icon that denotes the Gardens on the map. Then scroll through the 8 or so photos included from amateur shutterbugs all over the world.

I'm not particularly proud of this shot. Its kind of a Anyone-can-take-it shot. Taken back in the days when I was still using a 3.1mp, Made-in-Indonesia, Nikon digicam 4 years ago.

And oh, I didn't actually submit the photo out of the blue. They asked if I wanted it included, if it was selected, and I just replied yah why not.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

cheyyyyyybah! :))

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home