UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dave and Me

i hit my new (used) irons very well..i am pleased.. Dave is pleased.

puntoboy flew like the wind...I am pleased.. Dave is pleased.

We sold..I am pleased...Dave is pleased.

when the realization, that matters are out of yr hand, I have to choose nothing but happiness. Why choose to be sad, when happiness is just a thought away?

Things are better, they can be worse. And when things are worse, they can be better.

I have no hope, I have no fears, I have no expectations.
The more you have those, the more you stand to lose.
The more you lose, the less you are.

Be free, free from it all.

Only then you can find the answer.

1 Comments:

Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

Amitabha..

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home