UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Do This, In Remembrance Of Me

I was brought up to believe in an All-Knowing God.

So if He knew what a shitty world this was going to be, why then did he create Adam & Eve, knowing that they would have partaken of the Forbidden Fruit, and then screw up everything else thereafter with Original Sin?

Plus His poor Son had to come down and get crucified and go through all that humiliating hullabaloo so that we can be saved. Something He must have foreseen.

Doesn't it bother you why?

Not even abit?

Sometimes?

I know Love is blind. And so is Faith I think. Such a fundamental question and somehow it eludes me.

Going to Hell for this I swear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home