UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Monday, March 17, 2008

The next step...

Looks like this time, there will be no doubts.
Just like what the Tarots cards says, it is so obvious now.
The plain truth spread before us. Things that we know and too shy to bring up and speak out.
They spoke on our behalf and accurately too. (It still gives me shivers thinking of them)
The problems seems to be lot more less complicated than others.
Even as I contemplate the wait for the matrimony home, I will want to use this full 2 years to do things that I will want to do before being engulfed by marriage and whatnots..

I don't expect that there will be much changes when I get married, it seems that I have been waiting for it for so long, I am quite numbed to it.
But of course, the prospects of seeing someone I love everyday and night do excite me.
Still, I expect that both of us have our "own" life. Our pursues and passions.

Among the UnksterS, I am the only who has not "experienced" marriage, I will look forward to all your advices and your compassionate ears for me.
It will be still some time from now, we will not know what will transpire.
Meanwhile, let's celebrate our life every moment and how blessed we are now.

3 Comments:

Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

If u have to use the 2 years to do Freedom Things and 'wait' for what will 'engulf' you in marriage, I don't think u will ever be ready for the Big Day.

There will always be this fear of..wat if I din so something...wat if i haven experienced something...will I be losing out?

If you don't enjoy doing things together, u will never be ready...

1:55 PM  
Blogger CB said...

Thanks, Dr Love Muffy!! :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger kona said...

you can still do the things that you enjoy doing even after you get married...you just have to prioritise...and do it less...

the payoff's the time you have to build and grow the relationship even deeper with your other half...

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home