UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What's your dilemma today?

After several false starts at starting to blog again, I am determined to get on with it!

I wonder if the obstacle is the nature of Unkster, rather than the issue of blogging itself. When I started Discovering Rijac I was searching deeply and trying to discover who I was and what I wanted. I had reached a stage when I thought I'd found myself and felt that DR was no longer the right avenue for me - the theme was discovery, and all had been discovered...

I'm not so sure now. However, there are certain inner thoughts that may be best 'blogged' anonymously and far too many people know the real person behind both unkster and rijac... so what does one do? a third, anonymous blog? yikes!


Dilemma. Thoughts?

6 Comments:

Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yeah, some time ago..i had wanted to start another one for exactly the same reason of anonymity..

12:53 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Well... if any of you did that, we wouldn't know now would we? *chortle* since it is meant to be anonymous.

Perhaps adding on to this familiar "There is a place I want to go, but I don't know where. There is someone I want to meet, but I don't know who" ...

There are things I want to say, but I don't know how.

(and also to whom) -_-

4:44 AM  
Blogger CB said...

having an anonymous blog is quite oxymoronic..

share your trials and tribulationS with us..

for me, i am struggling with taking the next step in my life and r/s..

"~_~

12:45 PM  
Blogger JC said...

You ah... you're like the cycles of the season. Every few months got new-old problem. :D

You know the answer deep down already lah... don't need us to tell you the solution.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jules East said...

continue rijac, I am a loyal reader.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

eh....if u start a new blog, must let me know ok?






LOL!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home