UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Tears For Fears

I don't know why I make people cry.

Lately, when people talk to me, they cry. I have this ability to open the floodgates it seems. Maybe I scare the shit outta them =))

When I counsel my officers on their poor work performance, they cry. When they tell me about their family problems, they cry. When they call me up to tell me a family member or Significant Other has got into an accident or into some kind of trouble and they themselves can't report to work, they cry. When I lose my temper and scold them, they cry. When they come to me to appeal for lighter duties, they cry. And mind you, some are grown men 10 years my senior.

I need Tear-Management Training!

Why ah? I look like a sucker for tears izzit? My office run out of tissue paper liao. Serious! Just today I had to handle 2 crybabies. They had to make do with the back of their hands =))

Sometimes when I listen to them, I myself feel like crying. But its tears of frustration lah =)) I have since learnt how to sieve out the crocodile tear-ers. And I tell you, mostly its the women! Taiwanese drama material.

K says that i'm quite the crybaby too. But only sometimes. Ssshhh, that's our little secret ;) Perhaps its retribution?

9 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

buahahahahahaha...u big baby :P

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... i must be mentally prepared for these kinds...

10:55 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

well i suppose for the genuine cases, when they cry, it shows dat they feel comfy enuff wif u to do so or emotions juz overwhelm them.

11:01 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

i oso a big crybaby, the other nite at bliss, i actually scolded until i was tearing abit :p

11:51 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

btw nice song :p

11:52 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

u were Jo? awww.

Lovers' Tears showcases juz how talented Dick is. Its frm his 1989 release The Mad Chinaman. excellent.

2:39 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

incidentally its one of the songs that launched Sandy's career

2:53 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yup. one of the few re-mixes given a jazzy touch dat actually sounds better than the original. for me at least =))

4:18 PM  
Blogger kona said...

all big babies...hahahaha...

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home