UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered

They say to be bewitched is to be under some kinda spell. I think that emotional spell is over.

Its on to the more sobering feelings of being bothered and bewildered. More often than not, at the same time. Which bothers me cos I am so bewildered I dunno what is bothering me which only leads to more bewilderment as I ponder the bothered-bewildered feelings. OK i'm screwed =))

I think alot of it has to do with me coming back to an empty apartment everyday. A little lost in the silence I suppose. And so Stacey has to sing just that little louder, for me. Even when I come home at 2 in the morning. Nights are the most bewildering of times. The days, I reckon, are more bearable as the hustle and bustle of life around you takes away some of the bothered solitude.

Has it been 11 days since I moved in? Feels like 111.

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

it takes time...take it easy eh?

gimme a holler if you wanna hang... ;)

8:11 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yes i will. will u open the trap-door for me? =)) and rem ur black hood.

11:32 AM  
Blogger kona said...

dis morning u overdosed on kelloggs ah? sheesh...

12:21 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

actually i had pop-corn chicken frm KFC =))

4:01 PM  
Blogger kona said...

*smack head*

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home