UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Greetings From The Pad

Will just sneak in a couple of minutes from an extremely tiring day moving to say HELLO! from muff's new crib.

The movers did a pretty decent job but I'm still deadbeat from all that packing. Alone I may add. And now as I sit here looking at the cartons left to unpack, I feel a migraine coming.

Slept at 4 this morning finishing up a couple of Hoegaardens I did not want to carry over from my old place. Woke up at 7 to do some last minute stuffing =)). And now I have to get my sorry arse to work. Deputy not in town lah...bleah!

Still, my own place! =)

P.S K dear if you're reading this, I'm sorry.

6 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

shack shack shack...have you finished unpacking yet?

8:32 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

the unpacking wuz pretty quick actually cos..erm..i left most of the stuff unpacked incase i hv to move again! keke

11:36 PM  
Blogger kona said...

alamak *smack head*

8:02 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

peekaboo! so when can we crash ur gate?

11:09 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

the gate is not mine so pls dun damage it =)) erm u can do the peeking tho'. will let u noe =P

1:26 AM  
Blogger kona said...

friday friday!!! :)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home