UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Shot The Sheriff...

..but I should have shot my new CO.

Cos he is such an arsehole. The 4 of us OCs are planning his 'murder' as we speak. And this only after our 1st official meeting today. Which by the way stretched for 5 bloody god-damn hours.

Narcissistic, smug and delusional, with a sickening penchant for playing one person against the other, he's a double-headed, conniving, slimy piece of a mutant baboon backside. How he got as far as he has in the organization only a geriatric gypsy peering into her coconut of a crystal ball can tell.

He actually had the cheek to tell me there was dissention within the ranks in Charlie Company and suggested that perhaps I swop places with OC Delta, "just to see if the problem lies with you or your officers". All this only after 2 weeks understudying my out-going CO and hardly even walking the ground.

And now he has sowed the seeds of doubt in my mind. Are there really murmurs of hate and distrust? My heart tells me no but my head tells me there is always a possibility.

Nabeh!

I need a Heckler & Koch pronto!

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

halamak, big diamond-encrusted tiff & co sai paddle this POS has...

use teflon-coated hollowpoints hor...defeats bodyarmour...hehe... ;)

4:41 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

i haven felt like going right up to someone n slapping him so much in my life =))

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh that is sooo irritating !

9:14 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

grit teeth and tahan lor :S

2:18 PM  
Blogger kona said...

bo pian....unless you wanna "accidentally" discharge your piece...hahaha...juz jokin hor... ;)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home