UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Skinny 8 Year Old

While most people I know (except mebbe Bamboo Russ) are on a weight-loss campaign, I think I had better gain some.

I've lost about 7kg over the last 2-3 months and for the first time in many years, someone said I looked skinny. So far, I've only been getting the polite "wah you've lost weight hor". But actually, I was never fat. Had a beer belly and puffy cheeks yes but never fat, FAT. And that was 5-6 years ago. You guys know about the Married-man Malady? =))

Anyway, its time to proteinize and hit the gym/pool/track religiously again. Need to put back the muscle tone that I've lost to wallowing, under-eating, late-nights and too many ciggies.

On the plus-side, K says I now have absolutely no tummy to speak of so perhaps the 6-pack will come sooner rather than later =)) Working on it darlin', workin' on it =P

I think I've also got a little mental toning and growing up to do. K says that over the past 18 months, I've been acting like a petulant 8 year-old trapped in a 32 year-old body. And its only with her. She wants her humorous gorilla with the comfortingly intelligent point-of-view back.

Well lets see how the mental and physical renovations work out. Hope its not too major a project ;)

13 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

hullo! what bamboo ah??? >=P

9:13 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

bamboo, they belong to a family of grasses =P

12:06 AM  
Blogger kona said...

not bimboo???? =))

haizz...i opposite...i need to lose 7...ey, if only can cut out and pass to you hor???? hahahaha...

8:59 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

erm, i tink its more than 7 bro, more like 10 =))

9:11 AM  
Blogger kona said...

7 enuff i hapi liao...

anyway moot point if i dun get my butt off the floor and get stuck into it :S

12:44 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

kona> fyi... u dun lose weight thru typing ;P

1:31 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

twang! =))

2:19 AM  
Blogger kona said...

jo, DUH, i noe :P

8:00 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

I'm sure u hv muskular fingees darlin' =))

9:47 AM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

getting kona to gym is like finding a gf for oleng... :))

3:19 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

x1 fatty oleng heart i hear breaking =))

12:10 AM  
Blogger kona said...

eh eh eh, woman....u ah....storing up all the suans and whacking here, right? HMPH! :P

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home