UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SexyBack

The deed is done.

Russ got himself a tattoo today. And I was there to 'film' this momentous occasion =)) As well as provide moral support and to check if there was going to be alot of blood since I'm thinking of getting one done myself. ScaddyKat lah =))

The Tattoo Shop? Singapore's own Miami Ink, Johnny 2 Thumbs. The Tattooist? Arguably Singapore's best, Richard Tat.


The first thing that caught my eye were the needles. They were big and mean. Aiyoh! The metallic contraptions looked like they could be used to pump basketballs =/


Russ had his own design skilfully stenciled on his back to act as a sort of template.


And then Richard began to work his magic. He made it look so effortless, chatting and sketching with his vibrating needle at the same time. Man he's really good. I mean Miami Ink good. Although I think he doesn't like the reference to that Angmo show =))


So after about 2hours, the piece of splendid artwork was completed. Born To Be Mild (not Wild hor). I shall not elaborate on this very personal tagline any further =))


Touch Up's in about a month's time though. And hopefully within that stretch, I find myself a good design. Its my turn..errr...I think >)

Russ I'm so jealous of your sexy back =))

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

*gulp*

as in russell gan?

Born To Be Mild?

*blink blink*

11:31 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yes...Mild no? =))

4:03 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

just....taken aback.

*blink*

(all this blinking is good...keeps me awake...rah)

4:21 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

stop blinking...sekali becum permanent twitching den u noe =))

2:51 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

heh...choy choy choy.

(anyway, the last sentence sounds just teensy-weensy-itsy-bitsy gayish...:P)

11:10 AM  
Blogger kona said...

depends on which part is doing all that twitching...which ball? eye or the one down south? oh wait, it's zoooooooeeeeey....LOL =S

1:24 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

sighz...

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home