UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, August 03, 2007

Doctor Muffyn

You know I'll never make it as a doctor

I'm just too squeamish about needles and blood. And too selfish and vain to take the Hippocratic Oath that seriously. Anyway who am I kidding, maybe I'm just not bright enough to survive 6 years of medical school. Actually its not a maybe, I'm not.

The young intern who fixed up CC's IV drip looked nothing like arrogantly-sexy Alex Karev from Grey's Anatomy. Bespectacled and awkward, with a kopi-tiam uncle's waistpouch slung around the hips and a skinny stethoscope draped around his neck, he was the 'epitome' of unglam. And Un-slept. I certainly did not picture him hooking up with some pretty PRC nurse in the Supplies store during breaktime. I think he would have fallen asleep whilst at it. OK too much GA. And its not General Anaesthesia! =))

Actually, until just now, when we caught Episode 1 of Season 3 on CC's laptop, I haven't watched the scandalous Hospi-drama that is GA since Meredith lost her panties at the conclusion of Season 2. Many many moons ago. And it was a little ironic staring into the love-lives of the incredibly good looking cast from CC's hospital bed. You could just imagine Dr Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens striding in to take CC's temperature.

I wish! =))

I don't know about her but I stopped watching GA because it reminds me of events in real life that I would rather forget. All this falling in love with interns in between shots of Adrenaline in the ER stuff is alittle too emo for me. These memories had better be dissected and left for cold storage in the Morgue.

If not, I'll never save the life I once had, back.

And oh yes, SGH (no not Seattle Grace Hospital) is a very scary place at 2am. Thank God for Kikou who can get me out in 3mins flat =))

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger princesslonglegs said...

CC is recovering well I presume, since u guys can watch GA on her bed... and lucky her to have u by her side, in the wee hours of the nite :)

even if it's just as a friend

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home