UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Kikou Prints

After a week in my new office, the place still looks cold and sterile.

My window sill is devoid of plants, there are no pictures on my wall and my desk is pretty spartan, apart from a nice 20inch flat-screen monitor and a keyboard that is. You could have 2 teams of cockroaches play a game of football on the table-top.



And so, instead of going out and buying myself a couple of nice prints and portraits, I decided to put up one of my own.



Photographs of my car : S$2 per 5R print.
Picture Frame from IKEA : S$25
Visual Impact on Wall for S$35 : Will tell you guys tommorrow when I put it up in office.

=))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

about time you put those shuttering talents to good use. looks nice. and you have given me some ideas...

3:35 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yup....i put car pics u put chewren portraits lah...since ur blessed wif 2 good-looking ones...

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home