UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Half Empty

K moved out today.

Yes after a 1 week delay which I was thankful for.

But the reality of a half-empty apartment hit me like a tonne of bricks when I got back home 1/2 an hour ago. I spent the day at the movies and having drinks with a friend because I didn't want to be around to see the stuff being carted out.

Just spent another 15 mins stoning on my sofa, not thinking. There's not much more to think.

Hope I don't wallow all through the night though. Its pathetic.

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

dun frickin' wallow....if you free tonight, call me....i have been abandoned again... ;)

8:19 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

working bro. and wallowing occasionally =P

4:26 PM  
Blogger kona said...

idiot....anyways, i take that back siah...can't go out tonight...or at least until i go home pom pom...this morning @ tuas, sio sio and sweat sweat...now chow chow :S

4:36 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yucks can imagine :/

8:34 PM  
Blogger kona said...

oooh the pong :))

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home