UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Polling Day

Today is Polling Day.

I haven't voted once in my 32 years. But to say I am excited about it would be doing a Pinnochio and asking for an appendage to be growing out of my face =))

Anyway wat to do, I still have to drag my sorry arse down to the polling station to cast my miserable vote. When wat I really want is to snuggle beneath the sheets and go to sleep after working the graveyard shift yesterday.

Had the usual pre-election pow-wow last night with some colleagues on whether your vote is REALLY secret. Hur Hur.

Lets just say that there's an eye in the sky, looking at yoooooooooooooou =P

K i'm off to mark dat X....hope I don't fall asleep and stumble into the bloody ballot box =))

9 Comments:

Blogger princesslonglegs said...

it;s a ballot box, not a ballot pitch, not big enough for u to fall into wan la! piangz!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

Guess Wat!

Of all the skools, off all the voting lanes, of all the registration counters, of all the booths, I had to go to the one my Mother in Law was manning on duty.

Tok abt arse luck. =))

4:33 PM  
Blogger kona said...

it's a sign, i tell u =)) bwahahaha...

5:25 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

and K and me got scolding by election officials when she tried to talk to me while at the booths. errr, must cross or put a tick? =))

12:08 AM  
Blogger kona said...

if you have to ask now, you're too late lah, bro...

sipeh heng for me...voting station only 100m walk away from my place...in and out chop chop curry pok... :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

i mean we were discussing at the booths whether to put a cross or a tick, or mebbe draw a doggie paw or somethin' =))

12:29 AM  
Blogger kona said...

hahahaha....damn chee lar kar leh u :P

9:21 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

u CB!

12:06 PM  
Blogger kona said...

sticks n stones, hairy... :P

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home