UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

High

Your head is on my lap, as the TV flickers softly in the distance. With my fingers in your hair, I feel the long tresses move to the gentle rhythm of my breathing. Your eyes are closed, I know you are content.

I dare not move, lest your cheeks leave the warmth of my pelvis. And you awake. Slowly, I too, am lulled into slumber. The soft voice in the background, a muffled lullaby of words.

It has been a while since we were ever like this.

Eventually I stir and you open your eyes. Raising your head, you kiss me. And for a fleeting moment, it feels like we were never apart.

But we both don't know.

So just a kiss and a quick embrace, for now.

Because the highs are transient, when you are learning to love all over again.

2 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

good song ya, muff? blardy best song in blunt's arsenal in fact IMHO... =))

9:04 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yuppers, love it!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home