UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Especially From Me, For You

In case you're wondering, Yes!, I'm still alive =))

Got like a gazillion sms-es (ok I flatter myself =P) from concerned parties asking me if I have left for Down-under. Well I leave later today for Sydney and Melbourne on a driving vacation. Don't ask me to Yelp for joy. I have no energy left =))

Well its been a hellish week in terms of work for me. Cleared an Everest-load of reports, made sure my 8 senior monkeys tidied up their management projects properly, had a terrible time when I sent in my car for its virgin inspection (which I failed by the way =/), unpacked stuff since I just moved back 10 days ago...blah blah blah...

In between, made sure I had enough time to go to the gym and at least have a proper dinner since for most of the week, I survived on about 6 cups of coffee in the day.

And later today, although I am on leave, I have to chair one last big urgent meeting before I am released from the shackles of my stupid job for a well-deserved holiday.

Anyway, enough whinging. For those who care, here's our itinerary for the trip. So if I don't have access to the Internet and you're wondering (out of sheer boredom) where Muff is, you'd know =))

Nov 3 - Sydney
Nov 4 - Melbourne (We couldn't find a blardy place to stay in before the blardy Melbourne Cup on the 7th)
Nov 5 - Melbourne
Nov 6 - Port Campbell (Great Ocean Road, you know the 12 Apostles, London Bridge etc)
Nov 7 - Phillip Island ( to frolick with Penguins and get away from the Melbourne Cup madness)
Nov 8 - Narooma (South Coast of NSW)
Nov 9 - Port Stephens (North Coast of NSW, gonna do some Quad-biking)
Nov 10 - Katoomba (Blue Mountains)
Nov 11 - Katoomba (You know, the 3 Sisters thingee and all that)
Nov 12 - Sydney (Harbour Bridge Climb, chilling on Bondi, shopping at Paddington)
Nov 13 - Sydney (Gonna catch a Ballet at the Opera House)
Nov 14 - Fly Home

All this zooming around in a 3.8l V6. Dunno whether its gonna be a Mitsubishi 380 or a Holden Commodore. No matter, the damn thing is sure as hell gonna guzzle petrol.

So its bye-bye for now. And I'll see if I can give you guys a G'day Mate from the other side...erm...I mean down side...err...Down-Under =P

P.S Enjoy Jason and Kylie serenading you for the next 2 weeks. Jolly good Aussies they are =))

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

buy wine back for your housewarming hor....at least 1 case LOL

take care, travel safe and journey's blessings, brather! ;)

8:17 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

thks. i have 1 blardy hour to pack! =))

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun!

9:45 PM  
Blogger kona said...

kancheong spider liao lor :))

9:00 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

lucky i experienced packer! =))

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home