UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Pen To Paper

I want to write a book.

And I need suggestions for a good plot and storyline.

When I was in Primary 6, my compositions were put into a little publication for my schoolmates to read. I want to re-discover the joys of being a 'published' author again.

Although I now have to turn overbearing criticism into an objective critique of life as I know it.

Pen to Paper. Thoughts to Words.

Anybody?

5 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

autobiography? LOL

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gorilla Gatekeeper..

Write about the stories of pple passing thru ur gates. Something mild and melo. Hmm dun really know how to explain but yea....

9:47 AM  
Blogger kona said...

i.e. memoirs of a security guard

LOL

3:30 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

den den, peeper passing thru' my gates are not mild and mellow FOR SURE! =))

and i tink i will write my gatekeeper memoirs AFTER i hv resigned =))

ok NEXT PLS! =/

10:44 PM  
Blogger unkster said...

interesting. i had decided that i was going to start a book (writing, not reading) before the year ends...)

before i do i am reading a few more novels.

not sure what my book will be about eventually and don't have any suggestions for you.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home