UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wen Rou

Wen Rou (Wu Yue Tian)

zou zai fengzhong jintian yangguang turan hao wenrou
tian de wenrou di de wenrou xiang ni baozhu wo
ranhou faxian nide gaibian gudande jinhou
ruguo leng gai zenme duguo
tianbian fengguang shenbian de wo dou buzai ni yanzhong
ni de yanzhong cangzhu shenme wo conglai dou bu dong
meiyou guanxi ni de shijie jiu rang ni yongyou
bu da rao shi wo de wenrou
bu zhidao bu ming liao bu xiang yao weishenme wo de xin
mingming shi xiang kaojin que gudan dao liming
bu zhidao bu ming liao bu xiang yao weishenme wo de xin
na aiqing de qili zong shi zai gudan li
zaiba wo de zuihao de ai gei ni
buzhi bujue buqing buyuan you dao xiang zi kou
wo meiyou ku ye meiyou xiao yinwei zhe shi meng
meiyou yuzhao meiyou liyou ni zhende dou shuoguo
ruguo you jiu rang ni ziyou ziyou zhe shi wo de wenrou

Tenderness (Mayday)

Walk in the wind, today's sunlight, a sudden tenderness
The sky's tenderness, the earth's tenderness, like you embracing me
And then to discover you've changed, I'm alone from now on
How would I go on if it gets cold?
The horizon's light, I'm at your side but not even in your eyes
What are your eyes hiding? I have never understood
It doesn't matter, I'll let you have your own world
Not disturbing you is my tenderness
I don't know, don't understand, don't want, why, my heart
Obviously it wants intimacy, yet I'm lonely until dawn
I don't know, don't understand, don't want, why, my heart
That love's beauty is always all alone
I'll give you my best love again
Unwittingly, unwillingly, I'm at the the entrance of this alley again
I haven't cried, yet haven't laughed, because this is a dream
There was no sign, no reason, you've really said it all
If I gave you freedom ~freedom~ that would be my tenderness

4 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

maudlin :P

8:43 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

yah i noe. perfect for wallowing =))

12:06 PM  
Blogger kona said...

*smack head*

12:33 PM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

The HYPY translation sounds absoluely tacky tho' =))

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home