UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Superman

Sometimes I feel like one.



Although if I looked 0.005% like Brandon Routh and had my own Kate 'Lois Lane' Bosworth by my side, I wouldn't mind it one bit.

But like Superman Returns, lets return to reality shall we. I am no hunk in red undies with that sexy bulge upfront. Which, by the way, had the Hollywood bigwigs saying it was too, erm, bulgy. And distracting. So director Bryan Singer and his producers had to work the magic of digital downsizing. How else would you keep the girls in the audience from slobbering into their pop-corn while playing with a stick of kryptonite =)) Poor Brandon, its not his fault he is so well-endowed.

OK before this turns into bulge talk... :P

I just wanna bitch about how sometimes, the boss expects you to run faster than a speeding bullet, be stronger than a locomotive and leap tall buildings with a single bound. When actually the real, less glamorous demands are that you complete that damn lengthy report in triple quick time, you don't get split clean down the middle executing the stretch-goals of management while appeasing your own officers and that you traipse over every operational problem, big or small, with the easy finesse of a nonchalant African gazelle.

So does the boss-man give you a nice, swanky swath of a red cape for all that? Hell no! He stands at the sidelines and mocks you like Lex Luther, who incidentally is played by Kevin Spacey this time. What a Dead-Ringer for the original smarmy bald one Gene Hackman.

Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No Stupid, its just me.

And I can only do so much.

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me
Inside me
Yeah, inside me
Inside of me

6 Comments:

Blogger princesslonglegs said...

indidentally i love this song...

10:49 AM  
Blogger kona said...

indident??? sound indian to me :P

muff, u supersimian lah ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

up up and away! hope today no indidentS =))

11:42 AM  
Blogger kona said...

wakakakaka.... *hi5*

2:33 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

man i didnt even realise the typo... sneaked in between spurts of work n ran out again... hehe... sollie

11:37 PM  
Blogger kona said...

wakakakakaka....such a day filled with indidents =P

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home