UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sleepless In Serangoon

Sleepless again with only the sounds of Mr Jay 'mumbly' Chou for company.

I really need to wake up early and get those cartons up and dump the remainder of my stuff into them before I move on Saturday. But I'll probably end up waking up at lunchtime. Contemplating whether I should pack now =))

Naah. Had a long day at work. Will go lie in bed and count sheep.

3 Comments:

Blogger kona said...

get a move on, hairy bum ;)

8:02 AM  
Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

slow and steady, 7 cartons and counting...=))

3:08 PM  
Blogger kona said...

well done *clap clap clap* =)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home