UnkFM Is Playing : Love Story - Taylor Swift

unkster

Where Unkers over 30 sip Lavazzas, rave about Alfas and reminisce lost but not forgotten SoulmateS...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Feng Shui Man Said: A Short Story (Chp 7)

(NOTE: You probably need to start at Chapter 1 again, like i did!)

The following story is fictional, or not. The characters depicted in the story are also fictional, or not. The events described in the story did happen, or maybe they didn't... I will write it over a period of time... you decide if its true or not..

Click the following for previous chapters:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

The Feng Shui Man Said

Chapter 7: Feng Shui Again


I didn't inform Michael that I had changed the return date of my flight home. I don't remember much about the flight, apart from the fact that they had run out of Gin 3 hours into the flight, and that I had been the only passenger drinking Gin.

"It is a morning flight", the in-flight supervisor explained, "and Gin is not usually consumed on this sector".

I decided to sleep for the rest of the journey, and arrived at Kuala Lumpur International refreshed and quite sober. The limousine queue was impossible so I decided to take a coach instead. I was not ready to face my life again, I suppose, and was delaying the impending arrival to my empty apartment. To get to the City buses I decided to take a short cut through the parking lot. As I approached the exit at the far end of the building, I heard a woman's voice coming from behind a large pillar.

"Shit! Fuck!"

Her voice was familiar and I stopped. Leaving my luggage in the middle of the concrete driveway I walked around the pillar. A well-shapped woman in a flight stewardess' uniform was jiggling the door of a car. It was a Honda Accord. I guessed it must have been the current model, as it looked brand new, apart from the fresh scratches I could see around the keyhole. She was holding a black hair pin and I assumed had tried to unlock the door. She must have left her keys in the car, I thought as I called out to her.

"Can I help you?".

I must have startled her because she dropped her handbag and the black hairpin and spun around, almost losing her balance in the process.

My heart nearly stopped. It was Irene.

3 Comments:

Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

and the saucy saga continues!

10:10 AM  
Blogger ePing Chen said...

oOoOoOoOo... hehe~

12:00 PM  
Blogger princesslonglegs said...

oh yes! don't stop!! keep them notti stories com-ing! :))

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home